1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you view/hear great works again?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Senseless, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Senseless

Senseless Chieftain

There must be a way, but I'm not seeing it. How do you view or hear again your great art, music and literature? Can you see those owned by other players?

2. Twahn

Twahn Chieftain

Clicking it in the city screen (in the great work slot on linked to the building list on the right) is at least one way that I've found to make it play again. Might be the only way. Took me some fiddling around to figure it out. :)

3. Martinus

Martinus Emperor

You can also listen to/view great works other players are offering to swap in the swap interface. I don't think there is a way to view someone else's great works otherwise (although coming to think about it, if you have a spy in someone else's city, I assume you could view the great works there the same way you can view anything else inside a city).

It's a bit strange that you cannot view the great works in the main culture victory interface (the one that lets you move works between different buildings and cities), though.

4. I_qua_I

I_qua_I Prince

Very strange

5. IAmOzymandias

IAmOzymandias Warlord

google lol