How have you come to like Civ6 since it was announced?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by cakes, Oct 8, 2016.

?

How have you come to like Civ6 since it was announced?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2016.
  1. I like it a lot more than when it was announced

59.1%
  2. I've come to like it a little more since it was announced

13.6%
  3. I think about it the same as when it was announced

9.1%
  4. I like it a little less than when it was announced

13.6%
  5. I've come to like it a lot less since it was announced

4.5%
  1. cakes

cakes Prince

Maybe I'm a little apprehensive about it because I'm not sure my graphics drivers will be able to handle the game, or maybe I'm a little disheartened by the Prince AI because despite supporting the game regardless of the AI I have thought that it has been rather underwhelming, or maybe I am just not convinced as of yet I should spend so much money on this game, but I have to admit, even though I want this game to do really well (and believe it will), I have definitely been less and less impressed by the game the more I know about it. I feel really bad because what I have learned about the game has been great in theory, but it seems that it has not been pulled of adequately. I really, really hope I will be proved wrong at release, or after the first patch, but my enthusiasm has waned regardless of how many good ideas are in this game. I would like to know how others feel, because maybe I'm not alone. But in saying this, I don't want to discourage the developers because I understand how difficult it must be to pull of a project like this, so deep down I hope I am in the minority.