how in the world do you delete starting point

markto

Chieftain
And also, Im not sure I understand the UI for the starting point.

I see buttons 1-8, but I can assign multiple hexes to each button. Are they setting priority in terms of spawning point? or what?

The buttons are for different player count settings. So you have to fill that amount for each level.

If you go over them, you can delete a spawn point with right clicking a tile next to the spawn point and dragging over the spawn.

No, they are for setting different starting points for different amount of players.

ok..im confused.. because i thought the green buttons are the player count.. so like the buttons 1-8 means players 1-8 and their corresponding starting point.

or are you saying that then the numbers within each button, means the starting point of that said player if there is 1 player, 2 player, and so on?

Ok. I made map set starting points. I test my map. It works fine. Now I have only two questions:
1. HOW CAN I DELETE AND(OR) RELOCATE STARTING POINTS?!
Really, any tips on how I can do it in map editor or by edit file itself would be useful.
2. If I cant - how can I change my start location and don't start game on the same point over and over?

Elhoim solution in the second post has always worked for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom