How is the Pillar of Chains/Governor's Manor production Supposed to Work?

Erm, I'm playing a game as the Calabaim right now and the Governor's Manor doesn't give +1 per unhappy face - it gives +1 production per angry citizen (patch x) :/

Wow.

That's a massive nerf.
this makes me glad to be playing FF

The governor's manor is a bit overpowered, I certainly agree. But nerfing it THAT much makes it utterly useless.
I hope that's a bug.

Looking at that, I'd definitely prefer a normal courthouse over the calabim UU in the version you're playing, and that's just wrong.

The manor is unchanged. The :hammers: are just displayed wrong. In the screenshot the city total production is 44 and not 28.

I believe that it is a cosmetic issue on detail info; "total production: 28" is wrong since the real hammer / turn is 44, as shown next to the production bar.
I think it would be nice to see how many turns are required to train another vampire to see which number (28 or 44) is correct.

I tried to count up the hammers in the fat cross, apply the production bonuses and then work out the difference between that and actual production 3 times and got 3 different wrong answers!

I tried to count up the hammers in the fat cross, apply the production bonuses and then work out the difference between that and actual production 3 times and got 3 different wrong answers!

Same here!

I've carried on a bit in the game, but here's another screenshot:

Spoiler :

EDIT 2: Whoops, I forgot about the palace. Ok, that's pretty clear then:

17 from worked tiles
2 from priest
1 from palace
12 from faces
-----
50% production bonus
---
48 total production

So as people have said, it's simply a bug on the details section - the GM is working as it should.

Just a minor point.

Every time someone says GM in this thread, I keep thinking of Great Merchant.

Can you please use GovM ?

that is all.

Just a minor point.

Every time someone says GM in this thread, I keep thinking of Great Merchant.

Can you please use GovM ?

that is all.

Never!

I'm part of a band of internet warriors known as the Medicore Sheaim, tasked with bringing about the apocalypse via the chaos of slightly confusing abbreviations.

well, of course they can't bless. that's an order specific spell. Order priests can't cast Crown of Brilliance, or Summon Treant either.
*snip*
honestly, I think AV (and by extension, rosier) is stronger.

It is out of topic of course. I was asked my opinion, and this is what I gave. You may think AV is stronger, I may think order is stronger, but, if you really wish to discuss this, we should do it in another topic. ;)

I really wouldn't mind seeing the vampires lose the summoning spells. I feel it cheapens the mages that every civ is supposed to bring for that kind of thing. As far as nerfs for the Cabalim go this is one I could nod along with and be fine.

Is feeding on Bloodpets a Vampire Unit ability, or a *Vampirism* ability? If you had Vampric mages could you feed on bloodpets for fireball swarms that way?

I'd actually be fine with that - you'd be trading hammers for sudden blasts of death from your favorite spellsphere.

Top Bottom