How many cities do you end up with?

galarfr

Chieftain
Hi,
All is in the title: compare to Civ IV in which you could end up with 15 or more cities depending on the map..., how many cities do you have at the end of a CR game?

No upkeep cost, huge bonus that allow you to have as many as you want. I'm not 100% because I'm still have the demo :( , but I read that you can have as many as you want.

You can build as many as you like, but, the maps I've played so far are rather small.. also the 'enemy' is possibly very close. Since I try to use a growth strategy (big city vs. a lot of smal cities) I often do not end with that many cities, last time only 4 or 5 before I started my domination conquest (ending up with +/- 15 cities).

BTW...I haven't played civ for some time... I believe it was possible to pillage cities right? So you didn't need to make a conquered city your own? It seems civ-rev doesn't offer this possibility

it takes a very long time to get communism to get the civ for no upkeep, its not so usefull at that point, cause citys dont grow that much that late in the game. is there a wonder that helps u get that civ earlier in the game?

Top Bottom