How many fights have you been in?

How the crap have you gotten jumped so many time?
It was at the "alternative" boarding school I was at. It was a strange place.

I'm not gonna claim it was as bad as getting jumped in a back alley because it wasn't. Most of the time it was sanctioned by the staff & does under the guise of necessary restraint. It wasn't like hospital style restraint though where they could get sued if they were deemed abusive (well they were sued a number of times actually & eventually closed), there were always elbows to the head, snow up the shirt (if it was outside), unnecessary head slammings against walls, etc.

A fair amount in elementary school, when I actually did have to deal with a bully.

A few times as a kid. I don't have much reason to fight these days.

The last real fight I had was in Kindergarten. I can't really remember why we were fighting.

But I did kick his ass...had him on the ground while I kicked the crap outta the sucker.

I'm a pretty likeable guy, and I'm well built and quite muscular...so there aren't too many people that give me trouble.

As a kid I was in 3 fights.

I've never been in a fight as an adult even though I lived in the ghetto for most of the '90s, I was always able to talk my way out of things.

never as a kid, never as an adult. I just never saw the point (and I was a small kid, so getting into fights wouldn't have been too smart anyway... ;) )

Absolutely none. Nor have I found myself in a position to need to fight. I try not to make enemies, and avoid darkly-lit alleys.

I don't know.

None. Never been in a fight, hopefully never will! Of course, I'm a boy, so I've done the Robert De Niro mirror thing a few times.

Top Bottom