How many games do you have on the go at once?

How many Civ V games do you typically have going on at one time?

• I usually finish one game before starting the next

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • I often have 2 to 4 games going on together

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • I keep 5+ games going on: I'll finish them all eventually!

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

jango76

Chieftain
I usually finish one game before moving on to the next, but occasionally I'll have a couple of irons in the fire, especially if it looks like the first game is going to be a particularly gnarly run of wars, or otherwise a long haul.

I'm thinking people who play epic/marathon might be more likely to keep multiple games going on over a number of days?

I typically keep one solo game going and one hot seat game with my girlfriend going at all times.

Anywhere for 6-12. I never play the same game in a row and since I play every couple of days, it feel alike a modified hot seat mode. I never exactly remember what I was trying to do before. I enjoy it like that.

I generally don't have more than one game on the go; if I abandon a game and start another one, odds are very good I'll never play the first one again.

Just one. But I do keep a folder with a few games that I had quit and want to go back to.

I usually play until the medieval or renaissance era, then save and move onto a different game. When I come back to Civ V, I tend to start a new game. I finish about one in six.

One! I used to start 5 or 6 at once and keep them for later - but I realized I never went back to them so I determinedly finish one game at a time now.

One game usually. I save one game and continue with another one later or something.

One at a time. I abandon games occasionally, but it's usually quite early in the game when I just realize it's not capturing my interest. Then I'll go start over with different settings.

Come to think about it, I should really delete some of my games I haven't played in ages like England; last saved on 13 June 2013, turn 214.

Just the one. Occasionally, I start another at the same time if I start getting bored with the first.

You may consider yourself a very lucky fellow!

I don't suppose she has a sister?

Haha yes I consider myself very lucky to have a gamer as a girlfriend, she's even better than me at Civ and unfortunately for you no she does not :p

Top Bottom