How many turns till Civ 5?

poncratias

Prince
Is there any way to hurry the production?
Maybe if we all put together and spend some gold?

Any other ideas?

Do we have a Great Engineer?

If you are really waiting for a Great Wonder, I think you have to be patient and wait a long time.

We could spend gold, use an engineer, whip some people or chop down some forests but I think it is less than 1 turn away. (ie less than 1 year)

I guess we'll just have to wait. :(

One another note, I personally think Sid Meir should be a Great Artist. I mean c'mon. Who entertains more than that guy. ;)

I'm sure it'll be... just... one... more... turn!

Let's just hope a competing company doesn't suddenly finish it first.

Well, the shortest turn in any civ game is 6 months. Therefore, about a turn.

BUT we are in the twenty-first century, so it's one very late game turn. So it will take a looooooooooong time.

Well if we revolt to slavery that will take one turn of anarchy. Then the RNG will screw us over and give us a slave revolt so 3 turns that way. Or we could use Sid as a great engineer(he has engineered the single largest time blackhole in the universe multiple times) to rush it.

Yes, but no matter how much you hurry it, it will be done at the start of next turn.

Firaxis just has to move many stacks of units before we can get to next turn.

Firaxis needs more workers obviously. That or get some Caravans coming in ala Civ 1 style.

Let's hope that there aren't any spies (I'm looking at you EA ;)) that sabotage production. :eek:

I am currently building the Civ 5. One more turn with axcess to programmers.

Top Bottom