Votes: 9 13.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 10+(I'm lying)

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters

GuitarHero

Caligula II
How many bottles a day? For me, it's around 8 or so.

Bottles of what alcohol?
I mean, if you mean pure 100% alcohol, I've got to say all you guys are pretty hardcore ;)

Bottle of beer or bottles of liquor.

I average between 4-5 bottles of bourbon a day.

Null, Zero

Ah.. It's funny, I drink around 8 too.. Gin or Whiskey?

It's usually Scotch. Gin's okay too, compared to Vodka. Vodka is flavorless.:yuck:

I don't drink alcohol on a daily basis.

I usually only have a beer or two once a week.

Bottles of what alcohol?
I mean, if you mean pure 100% alcohol, I've got to say all you guys are pretty hardcore ;)

Any kind! Wine, Vodka, Beer, rubbing alcohol:)mischief:).......

On a Normal day? none. ( I voted none )

Friday, Saturday If I go out which is usually only 4 nights a month (give or take) It's probably 15ish beers-shots but, it's over 3 or 5 hours usually, so no hang over ;).

I'll have a beer or two at a BBQ/watching some MMA fights or something like that.

Some times when my sister comes over she will mix me a big drink with a few shots and a bunch of soda and I'll sip on that for a few hours while I am playing a mmo or a fps online.

p.s. 8 drinks a day can't be good for you in the long term, you should try not drinking for a whole week just to make sure you aren't addicted. It can be really hard to kick if you get addicted. You gotta watch it.

Wait a second bottles? You guys are nuts that's not even possible without having massive liver failure.

When I was 15 I tried having 15 shots of 120 proof rum one after another (like within 3 minutes altogether) and I almost had to go to the hospital for alcohol poising ( which I am pretty sure I had)

Didn't the drummer from Led Zeppelin die from like 20 shots in a row?

8 bottles gimme a brake.

Non at all. But I will use it in cooking every so often.

p.s. 8 drinks a day can't be good for you in the long term

8 drinks a day is just enough to keep me calm without repeated vomiting of blood. That sounds good to me.:cool:

I've been drinking this way since Middle School.

I drink maybe twice a month.

Top Bottom