1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] How much are you willing to pay for a “great” AI?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Engeez, Feb 5, 2019.

?

How much would you be willing to pay for a “great” AI

1. Nothing, the AI is already great

22 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. Under $50

54 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. $50-$100

24 vote(s)
    18.6%
  4. Over $100

29 vote(s)
    22.5%
  1. Moxx

Moxx Chieftain

I don't like that the out of the box AI can't handle some of the basic game functions and doesn't even use them which leaves a big hole in the game (Airforce is the best example). There is no excuse for that and I worry about some of the features in the upcoming expansion will be handled poorly by the AI. For example I have very low expectations of the AI's ability to vote with some logic in the congress. I do however recognize that the amount of time and investment to make a competent AI for such a complex game would not fit into the standard game budget. I would easily pay a full expansion price that brought up the AI to a much competent player with varying options like having them play cutthroat (play to win a victory) or play more "role playing" where allies are valued and wont backstab just to try to win.

2. Patine

Patine Deity

Where's the option on this poll for, "Nothing. I'm sick of corporate extortion of starting with inferior quality to make customers cough up more for better?"

Zuizgond likes this.
  3. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Deity

The "Under $50" option.