How much revenue is Civfanatics generating?

Duke of Marlbrough said:
Frankly, I don't see why it's anyone business other than TF's. No one is paying to visit this site so why do people need to know what the monetary situation of the site is?

I considered this also. And it really is TF's business. But one idea for knowing this is to see if CFC is in dire monetary straights :lol: and they need a hand to get through.

RegentMan said:
I'm sure my mom would be thrilled to have the admin of CFC stay at our house! :lol:

I would be flat out speechless if TF came to my house. I don't think he would really like it though, he would get questions about this almost non-stop. He is the closest thing I have to a God, (I'm athiest if you aren't a regular of the OT forum).

Yeah, and you'd be jumping up and down begging him to show you the staff fridge and the admin control panel.

"Please can I ban someone, please, please! Can I? Huh? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?"

I'd be kinda excited about the admin control panel myself....

Rik Meleet said:
"TF on tour" - Give him a bed and he'll let you ban someone of your choice.

It could just work. It just might....

I'd love to ban a moderator

Mod them a little bit, you know.

Turner_727 said:
"Please can I ban someone, please, please! Can I? Huh? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?"

I'd be kinda excited about the admin control panel myself....

I don't think I'd be that excited though. And that last line is a little hard to see, so...

I wouldn't need to see that. I can go into the basement of my grandparent's house (they have two old refrigerators) chock full of beer and the hard stuff. Then took advantage of a local bar going out of business. Lots of bait, too (crawlers, leeches, wax-worms). My grandpa, uncle and I are the fishermen of the family. OK too off topic, I'll stop.

One final question for TF, how severe of a CFC crime would you have to commit to be banned by the most powerful man in the CFC land?

Turner_727 said:
Yeah, and you'd be jumping up and down begging him to show you the staff fridge and the admin control panel.

OK then, post a picture for us non-admins to drool over :drool: :groucho:

Rik Meleet said:

Me on fridge-carrying duty.

:lol:

One final question for TF, how severe of a CFC crime would you have to commit to be banned by the most powerful man in the CFC land?

Nothing, TF is too busy to handle single bans. His minions handle those matters. ;)

The fridge photo clearly shows that CFC is making plenty if they need to cool down the lounge chicks until they can get to them. ;)

Top Bottom