• 119-120

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Prefer not to answer

• Other

• Total voters
I do like me some Penrith boys. :eek:
Too bad for me I'm originally from Goulburn. Then again, why the hell would you like Penrith boys anyway? The majority of them are idiots.
I've never seen a pic of Bast :dunno:
Neither have I, now that you mention it. I want one now.
I am eighteen?
Surely I'm not the only one who desperately wants to insert a Quagmire-ism at this point?

Surely I'm not the only one who desperately wants to insert a Quagmire-ism at this point?
Nah. Humbert Humbert would do the same.

A lot of young people here...

I am 21 ..... Life is good at the moment ;)

I know, plus I have a voice lower than a basso profondo. :) (deeper than you're likely to hear in any normal conversation)

Dude we should start some sort of corny Il Divo like pop opera group - you remember how high and beautiful my voice is :p

I assumed Firstlady was male originally, until she got rid of the Lincoln avatar (was it Lincoln? It was a male Civ IV leader, anyway). We do have a male user called 'I'm Cleo' (or at least, I think...) so it might still be possible.

You might want to consider overreacting whenever any female member posts a picture in Member's Photos, or indeed whenever anyone posts a picture of a woman anywhere. That will secure your male status. Then pretend to be drunk.

Is it too late to claim to be male?
Not when your sig refers to you as "she." I demand pictures, so I can overreact to secure my male status.

I suggest searching for the members photos thread.
But that would use precious energy and time. Neither of which I am a fan of using. If I were, I'd actually be out looking for women on a Friday night.

I am 21 ..... Life is good at the moment ;)

Dude we should start some sort of corny Il Divo like pop opera group - you remember how high and beautiful my voice is :p

We should, I'll be swimming to Vegas through the Mediterranean and I'll let you know when I'm there! :p :D We can make a fortune!

Is it too late to claim to be male?
In a moment of supreme boredom, I took azzaman's advice, and looked in the member's photo thread. You're quite cute girl. Either that, or one damn convincing tranny.

But that would use precious energy and time. Neither of which I am a fan of using. If I were, I'd actually be out looking for women on a Friday night.

I agree. (ten chars)

Top Bottom