How Privileged Are You?

Lone Wolf

Deity
While browsing the Web, I've found a very useful privilege test!

My score is -55!

Pity that it didn't take me being an (almost-assimilated) ethnic minority as a factor.

And what is your score? How privileged the CFC population is?

-140. Oer!

I'm still very very very privileged. I'm me!

No one else could do the job like I do.

And I certainly do not want to be anyone else. No thank you!!!!

So +3,000 points for being content. :)

(Good thread!)

edit: What's the Manly Tears and Dodger mean under height?

I think I know what they might mean by Manly Tears, though why it's a sort of height I don't know. But Dodger? Is that the Artful Dodger?

85+ i basically ace the first line of stuff and then come unstuck with the rest.

+ 90-110 depending on definitions of certain categories. (You realize this is total nonsense, right?)

Funny thing is I don't feel privileged at all :p

its stupid though, this whole "priviledge thing" the only people who've ever given me anything which could remotely be described as an advantage are the things my family taught me. after that, teachers, lectureres, employers are gonna choose the best guy for the job and as a man of limited ability i'll probably end up making the tea :dunno:
it's just a thing spurrious academics in bad humanities subjects like feminism, gender studies, post colonial studies make up and laughably call it "analysis" and then pretend its the actual case. utter nonsense.

+145. Clearly a privileged individual.
Countrywise I identified myself into top Europe.

G

I suppose so. Things like suicide. Dereliction. Unhappiness. Discontent. Major fails in my estimation. YMMV.

Is a successful suicide failure ?

G

Is a successful suicide failure ?

G
I see what you did there. Good one.

But yes. It is, sadly. Strictly speaking. (Or not. I can't make up my mind. But you get my drift. Is a successful <anything> a failure?)

I came up at +100 and I am aware I'm quite lucky but I still think it's a rather poor test. Race is at least somewhat dependent on where you live, intersex should be a lot less, bisexual should be a negative factor for males, attractiveness and height are basically useless categories without better definitions, and they are leaving out a whole lot of other things.

also: on the income question they think somebody earning $29k/year is roughly equal to someone earning $9k/year? Madness.

Top Bottom