How should we use our Great Leader?

How should we use Napoleon?

• Army Creation - Cav Army

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Army Creation - Other Army (please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonder Rushing - Smith's

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Wonder Rushing - Other Wonder (please post)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Rush Giant Radioactive Monkeys/Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
As the title says, how should we use our Great Leader? The Army Creation selections and the Wonder Rush selections will be aggregated to determine the winner of this poll. This poll will be open for 24 hours. The discussion thread can be found here.

Wonder rushing (Smiths)

I voted for cav army. We could use a victorious army, particularly as it will allow us to build a military academy and construct more armies, which would be instrumental if we decide to make this a militaristic game (and possibly win by domination or conquest).

Wonder rushing - we have no need of an army at the moment, but can use the GL to break any chance of a wonder cycle in the Industrial Age.

Not to mention, the boost to our income will be very nice!

-- Ravensfire

Cav Army. If we're gonna fall back into a peaceful wonder-building, factory-building civ, we're gonna need some means to build armies.

Smith's in Cijam, as I suggested in the turnchat instructiosn. Vandelay will get us Newion's in 4 turns. All AI nuilds are trashed. And we will continue fighting babylon, India, Germany, England, to name just a few -- before we deal with Persia, I suppose.

As much as I would love to have a Cav army, I prefer tao's method to get both Smith's and Newton's. We need to use him before we attack the final Russian city - we have 3 elite cavalry poised to try for another and we won't get another until we use this one.

edit to clarify: Rush Smith's, Yes. But with tao's proposal ie: not in Vandelay - use Vandelay's build for Newton's and rush Smith's elsewhere.

Top Bottom