How to add economic policy slot to mod civilization

gunnergoz

Cat Herder
Anyone know how I can add an economic slot to a modded civilization? I tried cutting and pasting text similar to that used for the wildcard slot for the Greeks, but it does not do anything.

I have a wildcard slot for my civ, but the below should work for yours.
Make sure you define the leader trait
Code:
--==========================================================================================================================
-- LEADERS: TRAITS
--==========================================================================================================================
-- Types
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSERT INTO Types
        (Type,                                    Kind)
VALUES    ('TRAIT_LEADER_GA_LEADER_TRAIT',    'KIND_TRAIT');
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Traits
INSERT INTO Traits
        (TraitType,                                Name,                                                Description)
VALUES    ('TRAIT_LEADER_GA_LEADER_TRAIT',    'LOC_TRAIT_LEADER_GA_LEADER_TRAIT_NAME',        'LOC_TRAIT_LEADER_GA_LEADER_TRAIT_DESCRIPTION');
-- TraitModifiers
INSERT INTO TraitModifiers
        (TraitType,                                ModifierId)
VALUES    ('TRAIT_LEADER_GA_LEADER_TRAIT',    'GA_LEADER_TRAIT_EXTRA_ECONOMY_SLOT_1');
-- Modifiers
INSERT INTO Modifiers
        (ModifierId,                                ModifierType)
VALUES    ('GA_LEADER_TRAIT_EXTRA_ECONOMY_SLOT_1',    'MODIFIER_PLAYER_CULTURE_ADJUST_GOVERNMENT_SLOTS_MODIFIER');
-- ModifierArguments
INSERT INTO ModifierArguments
        (ModifierId,                                Name,                    Value)
VALUES    ('GA_LEADER_TRAIT_EXTRA_ECONOMY_SLOT_1',    'GovernmentSlotType',    'SLOT_ECONOMIC');

Top Bottom