How To Change City Religions/Corporations In WorldBuilder

hotrodlincoln

Upasaka
One used to be able to go into worldbuilder and change around a city's religions, holy sites, corporations, etc. The latest version, near as I can tell, has removed that functionality, unless there is something I am not seeing. If this was deliberately removed, how do I change the worldbuilder "Edit City" window to the original version? I like to give the civs in my games religions that are, at the least, somewhat of a close fit, so I don't end up with Korean Jews and Taoist Aztecs.

With the way Culture is in C2C, what difference does it really make? You can't play Historically accurate reenactments. Just let it go and ride the flow.

JosEPh

One used to be able to go into worldbuilder and change around a city's religions, holy sites, corporations, etc. The latest version, near as I can tell, has removed that functionality, unless there is something I am not seeing. If this was deliberately removed, how do I change the worldbuilder "Edit City" window to the original version? I like to give the civs in my games religions that are, at the least, somewhat of a close fit, so I don't end up with Korean Jews and Taoist Aztecs.
SVN or release version?
There was a bug in the new worldbuilder that did not display part of its UI on cities which may only have been fixed after the last release.
So my suggestion is to use the SVN version.

The SVN does have the properly updated city management UI. However, I am having other, major issues with the SVN version. How do I take the SVN version of the worldbuilder UI and plug it into v30?

The SVN does have the properly updated city management UI. However, I am having other, major issues with the SVN version. How do I take the SVN version of the worldbuilder UI and plug it into v30?
You could copy the following files:
Assets\Python\Screens\CvWorldBuilderScreen.py
Assets\Python\EntryPoints\CvScreensInterface.py
Assets\XML\Text\PlatyWB*.xml

Top Bottom