1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How to change civ's city visuals?

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by ray111, Jun 24, 2017.

1. ray111

ray111 Chieftain

The other day I tried to find out how to set a civ's visuals and couldn't find a way to do it, which sounds stupid since new civs would have to have their region's visuals set anyways, so I just don't know WHERE to change it correctly, I suppose.

I've tried changing civilization's Ethnicity, as that was what I felt was the closest I could find in xmls, but that didn't do squat (unless south american city is supposed to look like Kyoto).

PS:
    I also have problems assigning other civs certain traits as they don't friggin work on any other civ, as if they were hard coded for their own (like Iteru to Egypt - no other civ with it can build on floodplains, or Royal Dockyard for England - unlike Bath or Acropolis, dock just doesn't work for other civs - but that might be some conflict with Quo's changes I guess)