1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How to change Diplomacy Screen Foreground Image?

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by Imnimo, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Imnimo

Imnimo Chieftain

I'm following the tutorial here:

I've gotten most of my art set up, but I'm having trouble changing the image that shows up on the diplomacy screen. It's stuck as the sheep image from the tutorial's template, but I've replaced all the copies of that sheep in my files! I can't even figure out where it's reading that image from, let alone how to change it.

I can change the background image by editing the DiplomacyInfo table, but I can't figure out how to change the foreground, and rid myself of this turbulent sheep.

2. sclera

sclera Chieftain

Can you paste the data inside your LeaderFallbacks.artdef file please?

Imnimo likes this.
  3. Imnimo

Imnimo Chieftain

I actually just figured it out a few minutes ago - that file was hiding a reference to a file I thought I had entirely expunged. Thanks anyway for taking the time to respond!

4. sclera

sclera Chieftain

No problem.