How to change unhappiness values?

konradcabral

Prince
Hello everyone,

I'm searching for how to change the minimum population necessary to cause the "We demand military protection" unhappiness.

Now if the city's pop is greater or equal to 3 and no military units are guarding it, a malus is granted for each 3 pop. I'd like to change it from 3 to 7, because I play RoM, where the cities are much bigger. Also, if it's possible, I'd like to make necessary one unit per 7 pop, because now, to nullify this anger on a 20 pop city one warrior is enough.

I searched and searched for it, didn't find nothing. I presume this should be a very simple tweak, just a number, or am I wrong? Is it, XML, Python, SDK? In what file is this value?

Thank you in advance,

Konrad

top of my head, i think its its globaldefines.xml

atm i don't have civ on my pc so its just an educated guess

top of my head, i think its its globaldefines.xml

atm i don't have civ on my pc so its just an educated guess

'm sure i've seen it the last days, but can't find it.
It's not in the globalDefines (or i'm stupid).

Thank you very much, I really apreciate.

Yes, the first part is in the GlobalDefines. It's:

<Define>
<DefineName>NO_MILITARY_PERCENT_ANGER</DefineName>
<iDefineIntVal>XXX</iDefineIntVal>
</Define>

Where XXX is a part of 1000. For 1 anger per 3 pop, XXX=334; per 7 pop, like I wanted, 143.

The second part of my request, I don't know if it's possible, is to require one unit per X pop in order to entirely tranquilize the city.
Example: a 23 pop city with 1 military unit on it, would still have two :mad:, if X=7. It would need 3 soldiers. Is it possible with current files?

Top Bottom