[BNW] How to check wonder locations?

stachnie

Theorist
How to check the locations of Great Wonders in Civ V? Usually I go for domination and I tend to puppet AI capitals and raze the other cities, if they do not have Great Wonders. However, I have not found any tab with the list of built GW's like in the previous versions of Civ. Is there a way to check it without use of spies inspecting cities?

S.

Did you find it? The Global Politics tab in the Diplomatic Overview tells you which wonders each leader built. You can see the wonders on the world map, including those being built, which (depending on your point of view) is an interesting side game. Some wonders can be pretty tricky to spot!

Did you find it? The Global Politics tab in the Diplomatic Overview tells you which wonders each leader built.

I did not need to find it because I have just installed Vox Populi and the information is accessible at once (it is enough to highlight selected leader), but thanks. And I knew about spotting wonders at the map but I do not remember the look of all of them. Anyway: thanks a lot.

S.

Top Bottom