How to create a new Wonder ( natural one ) ?

Prometheus_tss

Chieftain
Hello , I have the ultimate version of Civ V , I just updated it today from theold one I got at launch , I downloaded all dlcs etc and got some mods, inparticular the ones I wanted to try are the map script generators like tectonic map , perfectworld3 , then some other mods like advanced setup , new civs and some others ...

Well I subscribed on steam , installed ingame, Activated them ...

What do I need to know to make a new Wonder natural one?

I wanted to make a Vesuvius .
and an Etna wonder.
perhaps something else .

What should I do to make them work ?

thanks for any help .

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Questions belong in the main C&C forum, so moved this there.

I am sorry I just saw I had to go foward ....

How do I do to add a new Natural wonder tothe list of wonders? Including also making anew model in 3d and texture showing on the map ?

Anyone has any idea? I couln't find any mod like that ... Are new wonder models of nature not implementable in map?

Hello, I haven't gotten around to trying to create a new Natural Wonder myself, but I'll tell you what I normally do for a new creation: I would go and find a mod that is a natural wonder and download it, then open up the files and take a look at the code. Assuming it's all XML, I can usually figure everything out. I often just copy the other mode's code and edit the details etc. A new Natural Wonder will either need to re-use existing art or need to have new art inserted, so you'll also need to find the formatting and size of Tile art.

I would have done but I didn't find any mod about it ... so is not possible or just nobody tried to do ?

Top Bottom