How to deal with high religious division

TheXMassTeam

Chieftain
Hi,

I've got a little problem with my actual game (save file attached).

In almost ten turns (marathon speed, the one just above normal), I went from 90 happiness to -10, due mostly to high religious division unhappiness.

I've try to clean up a bit with inquisitor, but it seems to work only one turn. For example (screenshot attached), in a city with 28 total pop and 26 following of my own founded religion I've got a -7 "we want more followers".
How can I deal with that? I already build a temple, I also go for the piety social policy (unlock and first one) in order to get a discount for inquisitor and priest, but I can't afford to build an inquisitor for each city each turn, so I'm a little bit confused, what I missed? why city with 90% religious unity generate so much unhappiness? What am I missing? Who killed JFK?

Any clues are welcome :)

P.s. : someone suggest it's maybe a bug, so I'll post on github if it's one

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0001.jpg
    Civ5Screen0001.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Civ5Screen0002.jpg
    Civ5Screen0002.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Napoleon_0472 AD-1882.7z
    3.6 MB · Views: 124
if it is a bug (and it looks like one to me), maybe a possibility for your save would be to go to the Rationalism tree. There is a policy which sets the unhappiness caused by religious division to 0.

if it is a bug (and it looks like one to me), maybe a possibility for your save would be to go to the Rationalism tree. There is a policy which sets the unhappiness caused by religious division to 0.
Oh great, thank you, I didn't notice that. I will reload a previous save, try this and report back if it's working or not.

Top Bottom