1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Defeat George Bush

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by GarretSidzaka, Apr 20, 2006.

1. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

Well, here's how I beat him in Second Revolution

I simply had to dominate Bush on the first turn of the Revolution, after he nuked San Fransisco and New York. Bush himself was not in the Capitol when Anarchist guerillas from NYC liberated it after ambushing the stationed mechanized infantry.

After that, in the same week, the Rebels in New Orleans took Houston, the rebels in Seattle took Boise, Sacremento and Eureka fell to San Fransiscan built T-80's, Grand Junction was taken by militias from Las Vegas, and the Michigan Militia with Canadian Rebels took Detroit.

This was great, but three weeks later, after mobilizing 75% of the west coast rebel armies, the Battle for Los Angeles ensued. Bush was able to bring in reinforcements; he wanted to keep Hollywood and all the other riches in LA. I sent the four battleships I commanded to shell the perimeters and sent MiG 21's in to bomb as well. After that the T-80's made an assault on the mechanized infantry through a swarm of Patriot missles. The guerillas mopped up the mess. Los Angeles was in chaos and rioting for months afterwards and was never the same again.

With this kind of strategy, and researching first Popular Support, then fusion power and anarcho-syndicalism, I was well on my way to a powerhouse industrial war machine. Castro and Marcos made peace with Harper (they do every game), so I did too. now I only have two fronts (midwest and Tiajuana).

I made peace with Vicente Fox and then set my sights on Bush. I researched composites, so now I had US sniper tech and Abrams tanks and Paladin mobile arty. Next i researched the Fusion bomb (but never used it) and learned about JSF. I have already made my way into Texas; this is the beginning of the end for the a$$holes formerly in power.

After this, Castro really pushed passed his Florida occupation and into Georgia and South Carolina, taking Atlanta with ease. While this was happening, I conquered the impromptu Capitol in Chicago, forcing Bush to move once again, now to Charleston. After taking the Great lakes, I wiped out the remaining East Coast resistance and moved to his last hideout in Bangor, MA of all places.

The battle was brief but fierce and the last of Bush's supporters surrendered peacefully.

Bush was kept under strict house arrest in his ranch in texas, until his eventual escape...

2. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

Oh yeah, this was on Warlord. If you are bada$$, try it on Noble or higher...

3. xifeng

xifeng Chieftain

Your title is misleading.

You should know against George Bush = anti America = anti democracy = anti mankind = anti the whole world.:D

4. n0xie

n0xie OCC-addict

That's so wrong in so many, many, many ways, even if it was meant as a joke.

That's like saying to a dying kid 'hey at least you don't have aids'. It might be funny, but it's still wrong.

5. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

heh heh heh im glad you liked the title.

6. Geddy

Geddy Warlord

What do you mean "wrong in so many ways?". It's totally true. Remember, "you are either with us or against us". Short memory, huh? Anyway Bush the son is defeating himself!

7. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

with help from the "Rebel Coalition" of course! :D

8. Leif

Leif Prince

Eventually post how to defeat the 'commie scum' or 'capitalist pigs', giving the imperialists' and latin american rebels' strategies.

Moderator Action: Final part of post removed. Your suggestion would result in the FBI having to investigate, and Thunderfall would not like that. Don't post such suggestions again.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

9. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

Hey, but if you do that, he goes from fat-stupid Ex-president in our later lives, to immortal martyr for the a$$holes.

No, I personally would like to meet him and be his friend. I mean really, have you listened to the guy? I think he is a mentally disabled person, ie retardation or autism. I have a soft spot for these people.

I think he needs help, and he first needs to be censured (the only American political act I would support right about now other than leave Iraq), and then be psychologically examined. Oh, but his administration needs to be jailed for War Crimes.

10. DaimyoDan

DaimyoDan Chieftain

Edit

::Has no idea how to delete messages.::

11. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

wow quantico, virginia. wasnt there something scary there? i cant remember.
    dont take this thread too seriously

12. Hangly Man

Hangly Man Warlord

Playing Cuba I captured Washington DC in exactly three turns. The mod is way way too easy if you ask me.

13. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

what difficulty was it?

14. incubuspawn

incubuspawn Warlord

2 years left, hopefully we will survive it. :eek: There is a reason why we have a 8 year max term. I just hope the rest of the world realises that :D

15. garric

garric Emperor

Is this supposed to be a joke or something?

16. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

no garric, it is a civilization play-pretend video game. *gives you a big hug*

17. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

i hope they do, i dont want to turn into radioactive glass anytime soon! :crazyeye:

18. Amitabh

Amitabh Chieftain

Interesting thread - I will subscribe to it - see how the discussion develops... ;)

However, in these politically sensitive times, I will refrain from commenting. Whatsoever.

Regards.

19. GarretSidzaka

GarretSidzaka Deity

LOL i dont blame you.
    this thread was intended to be 60% joke and 40% strategy guide

if anyone else has some good second revolution strategems, post em here!

20. Amitabh

Amitabh Chieftain

Anyway, seems like an interesting/fun mod. Might give it a try when I get some time on my hands... :p Good luck with it anyway ;)