How To Destroy A City Completely ????

Completestidor

Chieftain
Alright here is my second attempt at a posting. Is there any way to destroy a city completely so that there is nothing left at all ???? The reason I ask this is because sometimes when I had already built a city another civ would come in and build a city way too close to mine and after I had built a courthouse in that particular city I couldn't access certain squares because the other civs city already had workers on them....so I got really mad and took over there city. Now I had played older versions of civilization both on the computer and on playstation 1 and I could of sworn that if the city got down to a size 1 you could basically self destruct the city in a way but I don't remember how exactly or if it's even possible to do in Civ Rev. SO MY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY IS.......IS THERE A WAY TO UNDUE A CITY THAT IS IN YOUR CONTROL ???

A: Please use smaller text and less capitals. Thank you.
B: As far as I know, no. I don't have CivRev, but civ4 dosen't have this feature, and I don't think CivRev does either.

Civ: Rev does not allow you to raze cities, IIRC.

When you take over the city, put all of the citizens to work the tile the city is on and make it build a wonder so you won't have to deal with for awhile. Problem solved and if it does complete the wonder...all the better for you.

Didn't someone post about an exploit where rushing a settler did this? I think you had to have 2 pop and a republic, then change governments while it is building the settler. But I've never tried it.

As Someguy486 said, place all the workers inside the city and at the very least put it to work building units.

If you really didn't want the city I guess. Maybe it is on a resource or something. I don't, but he was asking to get rid of cities and starving them out is one way.

small cites are destroyed by nuke.:nuke: also units can if there is incresed warfare on it. it happen to my oppnet when i bombed the city if i remmeber right

Top Bottom