How to display more Corporation icons in the city screen?

Aloha

Richard the Catheart
Here's a screenshot about what I am talking about.
I've currently added 5 new corporations to BTS in my mod. As you can see, the city screen can only show the original 7, even after I readjusted the size of the icon.
So here comes the question, if more than 7 corporations presented in the city, is there anyway to show them all? :confused:

Attachments

• 1 copy.jpg
    1 copy.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 89
Do you know Python? You need to adjust the CvMainInterface.py file in the folder Python/Screens.

I have a related question... Would it be possible to only show the corporation that a city has and not have faded out icons for the ones it doesn't have? I have an idea of making a mod where a city can have only one corporation because all corporations will conflict with each other. I am also planning on having around 13 corporations, so I would rather just show a single icon and not have 12 other icons. At this point I just want to know if it is possible.

I would say yes.

Here is a copy of CvMainInterface.py that I got from Just Another Religion Mod. It was done by Johny Smith. Although it is marked as 47 Religions, it also deals with corporations.

It is dated 2007, pre-Bts, but it works fine for me. It only shows Religions/Corporations if they are in the city, and scales down the font when you have more than seven. If you have just one of them, it will just show it, no faded out icons.

The code would need to be adjusted for your needs but I guess it's not a big problem.

It would probably not work with BUG although I have no real idea.

EDIT: of course, to use the file as such, it should be renamed CvMainInterface.py and placed in the Python/Screens folder.

If you use the BUG mod, that also has an option of only showing known religions/corporations in the city screen. Plus it does so much more. I couldn't see playing the game without it.

Top Bottom