How to enable Super Spies?

ravenone

Warlord
I just D/L'ed the 2.51 Mega Pack, and when I fire it up, I see the revolutions pop up box that lists all of its On/Off mods, and the super spies is turned off. for the life of me I can't find where to enable this (I've check in Civ and also various files within the mod folders).

Can someone tell me how to enable this?

thanks!

no one? I can't beleive no one knows how to turn on/off the various items listed in the revolution pop up that shows at the start of each game.

Super Spies is on by default in RoM 2.5 - I guess I forgot to change the color for that particular text element. Spies do get correct promotions now and they can become very powerful - I recent game enemy spy caused 24 unhappiness for 24 turns in my city... end result was "nice little revolution" inside my empire :D

You got to pay attention to Spies now! They have some real bite and can disrupt your plans of aggression. Or they can become the tool to break up that overly aggressive AI, like Shaka or Ghengis. Level up to defend your Empire or suffer the consequences.

JosEPh ;)

excellent. good to know. I'm wrestling with the 4 wonder max per city. I've changed the .xml file to be "-1" but it still capping me at 4 maxmimum per city. :(

excellent. good to know. I'm wrestling with the 4 wonder max per city. I've changed the .xml file to be "-1" but it still capping me at 4 maxmimum per city. :(
I have the same problem it muts be in another file than gamedefines file

Top Bottom