How to get women into bed with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver 2039

Deity
What are tactics you use to get women into bed with you? I'm intrested for well yeah.... :mischief:

silver 2039 said:
What are tactics you use to get women into bed with you? I'm intrested for well yeah.... :mischief:
Good ol' currency usually does the trick! :)

Beyond that, I don't know...never gone for a sex call.

I don't think the answer would change all that much. :)

Or just find a place where people are there looking for exactly that.

roofies :D

:joke:

no, of course im joking

the only real advise i can give you is: dont be affraid to fail

thats btw the only way to be succesful in any other area too, if you fail, try again, and again, and so on

dont expect your first attempts to be as good as your 100th, like with everything else, you get better at it

after that comes the secondary things: confidence, try to look as good as you can etc

lol I hope your playing, if not you are really sad. If you gotta ask, you don't have it kid. You gotta have game to get the one night fun time.

BrutalGodProjek said:
lol I hope your playing, if not you are really sad. If you gotta ask, you don't have it kid. You gotta have game to get the one night fun time.
Hey, don't be nasty.

How to get women into bed with you?
(record screeches to a halt)Wait a minute! You mean to tell me its actually possible to get women into bed? Good lord, the implications of such a thing! Ok well, (takes out notepad and pencil) so when Ive got a woman in bed with me, then what?

I think this is what old people mean when thay say that the young are not paying enough attention to India's culture and traditions ;) . You have the ultimate reference manual available ( the Kama Sutra ) , which covers , in painstaking and pedantic detail , each and every step of this process ( from introduction , to fulfilment , to breaking up peacefully and amicably ) , with techniques which have stood the test of over a thousand years , and you need to ask ?

Get mildly drunk (dutch courage), get chatting, casually suggest she comes back to yours, if she says yes, you both know how the evening is gunna end.

My strategy is to find women with chronic back problems, its easier to get them to lie down.

aneeshm said:
I think this is what old people mean when thay say that the young are not paying enough attention to India's culture and traditions ;) . You have the ultimate reference manual available ( the Kama Sutra ) , which covers , in painstaking and pedantic detail , each and every step of this process ( from introduction , to fulfilment , to breaking up peacefully and amicably ) , with techniques which have stood the test of over a thousand years , and you need to ask ?

I thought the Kamasutra was just sexual posotions.... :confused:

That's what I mean . The full text of the Kama Sutra ( which is now rather hard to find ) contains everything ( including a discussion and study of the art and subclassifications of flirting ) .

Tell you're gay.
One of the main female fantasies has always been to seduce a homosexual male.

Oh and by the way, if you really want to make of it a one-night-stand, don't forget to go in her place (and not yours) and to find a way to wake up before her.

aneeshm said:
That's what I mean . The full text of the Kama Sutra ( which is now rather hard to find ) contains everything ( including a discussion and study of the art and subclassifications of flirting ) .

:eek: Thats incredible.... and to think it was a thousand years ago....

Buy my e-book for $19.95!!!

Order today and you get a FREE DVD!!! Worth over $10!!!

Seriously, Marla's advice about telling them you're gay cos chicks dig it is excellent advice. You gotta make it look real too, so act it, maybe even feel up one of your friends.

Oh! And cry infront of her! Say your lil fuzzy bunny got shot by an evil farmer, and you care so much about animals that it just made you wanna die. Girls love guys who aren't afraid of showing their emotions.

And if all else fails, beg her for sex -- it shows that you worship her, and she can walk all over you.

Oh, and always point out grammatical errors -- women like clever guys.

And if she is wearing an unflattering outfit, put her at ease immediately by saying, "hey! you look gorgeous! Not fat AT ALL! So what if people are staring at you and pointing, it's cos you look so attractive!"

Also, tell her that you're really inexperienced -- it's endearing. It should be one of the first things you say to her.

Oops I got a bit carried away there, I shouldn't let all of my secret seduction secrets slip ;) Buy my e-book!!! $19.95!!!

If you ever get propsitioned by a girl you don't like, and you turn her down but she becomes emotional on you, asking if its because she's not attractive enough... remember to say "No, its your personality" ;)

Oh, and another brillant way to turn down a girl: dump her on her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom