How to go back to the - Founding Fathers?

Actually, I'm not sure that's strictly true. Certainly, once he's been recruited by a competing colonial power, he's no longer available. But I think, once you go off the chart and get all the top end FFs, it cycles back through the guys that nobody picked up. Not sure about this, but I seem to recall seeing some early guys popping up late in the game on occasion.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

The manual says 'You can refuse a Founding Father if you would like to pursue a later one, leaving your points intact. If you do so that Father will never offer to join you again.'

I have never had a FF come round a second time in any of my games, and in some games I have built every FF point possible - there is a limit and if you have your colonies building FF points when you reach it you are asked to build something else.

FF do recycle unless they are selected by someone else. I was up to my ears in cotton so I let Cyrus McCormick go by. He cycled through again, much later, so I took him.

I'm glad somebody else has seen the "recycling" of unchosen FFs. I agree that the game *claims* they are lost forever, but in practice, in long games, I've seen them come back, as Catbird states.

Cheers, --- Wheldrakee

Top Bottom