How to install Civ V DLC

bhinso

Warlord
I've downloaded DLC for Civ V (Vanilla) as I wanted to play the extra scenarios (think it's pretty shocking that the game only came with one, Civ IV had plenty plus a decent world map etc etc). I've downloaded DLC but I end up with two zipped folders called 'Assets' and 'Resources'. I'm not sure where to put them, i've tried putting them in 'My Games/mods' area, and also in the Steam folder but nothing extra appears in the options in mods or scenarios when i run the game. Any help greatly appreciated

That's.. intresting.. because you can't "download" DLC, you buy the DLC, which is then automatically downloaded onto your PC.

I'm not trying to jump to any conclucions, but I'm sure people might catch on what I'm trying to say here.

Before, I personally actually jump to conclusions, what exactly have you downloaded and from where?

Because I have bought the game and attempted to download DLC on steam but i can't find it anywhere, everything seems to be related to Gods and Kings which I don't have yet. I have also got the Americas scenario which I got as a loyalty bonus when buying the game. However when putting the code into Steam and 'installing' it still does not appear in the mods/scenarios

Because I have bought the game and attempted to download DLC on steam but i can't find it anywhere, everything seems to be related to Gods and Kings which I don't have yet. I have also got the Americas scenario which I got as a loyalty bonus when buying the game. However when putting the code into Steam and 'installing' it still does not appear in the mods/scenarios

Americas Scenario?

The DLCs are as follows

4 seperate maps (America, Asia, Mesopotamia and Mediterrenean)
several maps cripts and maps (from Bering Strait, to Sandstorm and Pangea PLus)

And then there are the Civs and Wonders DLCs.

Top Bottom