How to know how many peace turns remains ?

Jabulani

Warlord
I can't find where the game tells how many peace turns remain before I can go at war again with a civ I have signed a peace treaty with. Before and after the patch I can't find a way, thx

Count them?
LoL?...

To the OP : the game does not tell you how many turns are left for your peace deals. I agree it's very much lacking... They will obviously add a "current deals" tab in a future patch for this obviously lacking feature.

For now you can get one of the UI enhancing mods. One of them gives you a detailed breakdown of the "Reports" tab where a "Current Deals" is added and I believe the peace timers are displayed there, along with your Trade Deals, Alliances etc.

LoL?...

To the OP : the game does not tell you how many turns are left for your peace deals. I agree it's very much lacking... They will obviously add a "current deals" tab in a future patch for this obviously lacking feature.

For now you can get one of the UI enhancing mods. One of them gives you a detailed breakdown of the "Reports" tab where a "Current Deals" is added and I believe the peace timers are displayed there, along with your Trade Deals, Alliances etc.

Thanks man.

I spend most of the time at war and I use the money/yields offered to me by the AI praying for peace, to finance my next war, likely still against the above mentioned peace maker.

Each time I look at the gold details to try to spot if I have a deal in place with the AI and when it ends, but having it clearly written would save me time, above all if I am at war with more than one AI. I am surprised many of the CIV VI players are pacificst inside the game.

I'll take a look at the mod you mentioned, thx !

Top Bottom