How to load a missile in a submarine ?

Guided missle.. hmm.

Maybe im wrong here but i always assumed you can only put Nukes in subs.. must try this now!

Just checked, and indeed says everywhere that it IS possible, even on the guided missle civilopedia.

I'll try a game sometime today.

Launch the nuke towards the submarine. Instead of exploding, the nuke will now be loaded inside the submarine.

Launch the nuke towards the submarine. Instead of exploding, the nuke will now be loaded inside the submarine.

What a suggestion !
I just tried but it doesn't work ! And retried everything a normal human can do ! No result

I'm thinking... An other bug? among the huge list...

according to other threads

(i think they were about missle cruisers tho)

you have a missle in a city and then move the unit into the same city

Surely also this aspect is a bit bugged.:rolleyes:
I have put a guided missile in my nuclear submarine with no problem, then i have tried with a nuclear missile, i wasn't able to do this. Then i removed the guided missile and tried to insert the nuclear one, but no chance. I have retried to insert the guided one, but no result

Surely also this aspect is a bit bugged.:rolleyes:
I have put a guided missile in my nuclear submarine with no problem, then i have tried with a nuclear missile, i wasn't able to do this. Then i removed the guided missile and tried to insert the nuclear one, but no chance. I have retried to insert the guided one, but no result
According to the mistake in here - check if it is the correct missile type :p

According to the mistake in here - check if it is the correct missile type :p
:lol:

I also did a bit of confusion. I was trying to load too many missiles on one submarine (which has a limited capacity to 2), and then I made confusion between missile and nuclear bomb that they were both in the same city together with other two guided missiles.:rolleyes:
But let me to say, the interface does not help in some cases:crazyeye:, especially in managing "multiple unit per tile" type (missiles, :nuke:bombs, air units)

Top Bottom