How to make great people and workers capturable? Kmod, bts

Sinyail

Sinyail
I know that this is a very easy thing to do as I've read an answer to it before and have done it successfully but have since reverted the change. I think you have to change it within the XML folder of BTS.

It's something very simple like, civilizationcaptureworker = 0/1, civilizationcapturegreatperson = 0/1 or something like that.

I am using Kmod but the last time I changed the setting so that workers and great people get captured instead of killed it worked in Kmod so I think the setting is probably within the BTS main folder rather than any mod.
It's a pretty simple thing that I know the modding Civwizards know. I hope you can reveal a bit of your dark magic secrets!
If you have the knowledge of which setting I need to change then I will be eternally grateful! Thank you :confused:

- Sinyail

You just have to modify CIV4UnitInfos.xml. You fill in the unit class of what you want to capture within the <Capture></Capture> tag, or fill in NONE to not capture anything. <Capture> is near the beginning of each unit entry.

Top Bottom