How to make Leaderheads?????

Phil Schneider

Chieftain
First of all: Sorry, I didn't find anything in Totorial Forum. Because of that I ask here.

Main part of post:
Well, how can I??????? I've tried with flicster, 'cause lesderhads are *.flc-files. But these are Standart flcs, so I couldn't do it. May anybody help me :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:????????

What kind of leaderheads do you want to make? If you are going to make firaxis quality you have to have animating skills. If you just want to convert pictures to heads it can be done with Jasc Animation Shop.

Thank you for the quick answer, but I need a programm witch can show me the animation . . . as flicster for units for example . . .

Edit: It may be, that I understood you wrongly . . .

If I understand your question, you want to check them, right ?
In that case Jasc Animation Shop is your tool. It lets you both animate (by adding the different frames) and check the animation (just need to save as and you will get a preview or just try a run (there is one somewhere I think albeit not sure of, do a search in help).
A trial version of 60 days can be downloaded for free with PSP (you get both softwares).

BTW the reason (one of a few actually) why Flicster cannot show you the preview is that they use a different file format, both are .flc files but unit ones are slightly different and cannot be seen by standard flc viewers, for copyright, protection reasons probably).

Top Bottom