1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

how to make .Mongolians attacks Korea?

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by only sky, Apr 12, 2013.

1. only sky

only sky Chieftain

yesterday I was playing Korea, I want Mongolians to attacks Korea in the crazy way they attacks China, I wait for a long time, Mongolians declared war on Korea , but didn't attacks Korean in a large scale, Mongolians mainly went to attacks China. How to make them attacks Korea crazily?

2. only sky

only sky Chieftain

please help me, I don't know what to do.

3. blizzrd

blizzrd Micromanager

Who and where the AI attacks are determined by war maps. China has a higher priority than Korea.

If you want, as Korea, the Mongols to attack you - I suggest that you take over northern China before the Mongols spawn. Then they will come.

4. yurisusuki

yurisusuki Hope, Faith and love

Thats not a good ideia
    I played with koreans and i was atacked by mongols..if u take Mukden/Shenyang the mongols will atack you but they probaly dont stop after take that city and will atack your citys in korean peninsula

And you know the Ai mongols have a lot of troops to attack everyone...if its me i atack China too..

In my case their destroyed me haha..maybe i select the wrong strategy i dont now

5. Hightower

Hightower Chieftain

The Mongols really should attack Korea as much as China. They defeated Korea about 20 years before the final collapse of the Southern Song.