1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make peace?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by LukeHro, Mar 2, 2018.

1. LukeHro

LukeHro Chieftain

I'm playing real word map (no R&F on Immortal) with Aztecs, controlling both Americas and at war with Kongo who controls Africa. Unfortunately I'm behind science around year 1200 and probably will go for Religious victory, I may loose the game regardless.
    To my surprise they offer peace (lol) and willing to give me a city of them 15 population or a 19 population city state they conquered for ~40GPT (other cities they have is the capital or smaller ones). Would you make that deal? If so, would you keep the city or do you think would be good tactic to free the city state and redeclare liberation war (would be still available to me) or joint war with Egypt as soon as possible again and hope for help of that CS till they offer peace again?

2. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Well if you are likely to lose and do not want to, the last thing you want to do with Kongo is stop war unless its for 10 turns to backstab them in a weak spot.
    If they are ahead too much I would look at how far it is to nukes