1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How to place units in CivIII Conquest scenario

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Karl der Grosse, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Karl der Grosse

Karl der Grosse Chieftain

Please forgive me if I'm an idiot, but I desire to place units in a custom scerario with the CivIII Conquests editor. Is this possible, and if so HOW?

2. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz

Select the active player by pressing the shiled and follow these pics

Attached Files:

3. WildWeazel

WildWeazel Yeah, well... Supporter

You have to select a civ first (press spacebar). You can assign them to a specific civ, a player number, or barbarians. The helmet icon will then be clickable.

Oh, and make sure you check "Custom Map" under the Scenario menu before you save.

4. Karl der Grosse

Karl der Grosse Chieftain

Cool breeze! :D :D :D

You have no idea how long I was screwing around trying to figure that out :lol:

5. BadKharma

BadKharma Deity

OK for the experts is their a way to place units inside a transport off a coastline like a waiting invasion force? I cant seem to do that using the editor. Or is there some kind of workaround to get a loaded transport in a certain map position?

6. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz

but them on a single tile island with transport around it or look at the unit's strategy; they will use Transport if the AI is at war.