How to play as America on RFC?

You need to download, install and run the latest version (here), and then select the 'unlocked' version of the RFC scenario. America should now be an option.

The version that comes with the game does not allow you to play as America as the load time is >30mins.

Even in the version that comes with the BtS release you can play as America by playing any civ until 1775 and then switching to America.

Even in the version that comes with the BtS release you can play as America by playing any civ until 1775 and then switching to America.

I already know that. But I was wondering if there was a quick start for America, so historic events play properly.

You need to download, install and run the latest version (here), and then select the 'unlocked' version of the RFC scenario. America should now be an option.

The version that comes with the game does not allow you to play as America as the load time is >30mins.

Will I not be able to play any previous versions? If so, screw it. I'm just going to let Louis XIV be an islamic state which researched Superconductors by 1600 AD.

Why not get the latest version? In addition to that, it also shows stability numbers (very useful) and dynamic names on the scoreboard. It doesn't remove anything, only makes it better.

Well in that case, use the RFC Epic/Marathon modmod, which improves the game even further without taking anything away.

Why not get the latest version? In addition to that, it also shows stability numbers (very useful) and dynamic names on the scoreboard. It doesn't remove anything, only makes it better.

Yes but will I not be able to play any saved games prior to this? Or...

Okay I tried downloading the next version, however it doesn't show up with America or stability numbers.

Did you delete or rename the one that comes with the game? It doesn't work properly otherwise.

I figured out what to do, I need to (Since I'm a mozilla user) download it, then cancel the download, delete the remaining ones, play the one I already downloaded and click America 3000 BC unlocked.

Top Bottom