How to play Multiplayer with in MODS in BNW???

DKMDD

Chieftain
hello CIV-Fans,

i have a problem and i hope that someone can help me:

I want to play a multiplayer-LAN-session in CIV5-Brave New World - BUT WITH DOWNLOADED (NEW-CIVILIZATION-) MODS.

So i looking for a solution in the internet and find a solution for the same problem with the "normal" civ5-version:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=390634

I can't believe that nobody have fix this problem!?!? I would be very greatful if someone can help me.

Thank everbody who can help and

best regards from serbia - belgrade (here is a big civ-fanbase!)
dragan

THANKS EVERYBODY WHO HELPS ME!!!!

Best regards from Belgrade! :nuke::king:

Nobody have an idea? Come on guys, i love this game like all here!?:confused::confused::confused:

Firaxis decided that mods should not be allowed in multiplayer. But their own mods - DLCs - are okay.

The only way to play mods in multiplayer is to trick the game into thinking that your mods are DLCs. To do this, you can make your mods into a "fake DLC" by using the programs and instructions here.

Zemo, jesi nasao kako se ukljucuju modovi za multiplayer?? :confused:
Jesi pogledao mozda da li mogu one nase dve Juge, Srbija i Montenegro da se ubace? Ja i burazer smo trazili ne mozemo nikako da uglavimo te modove jbg.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics! Since this is an English language forum, you need to provide an English translation of your post. Thanks.

Thank you for helping. I have try all of this "fake DLC", but they don't work with a simply downloaded CIV-MOD.

I have copy and paste all the "fake DLC-" files in /assets/DLC/.
After this i have copy and paste a CIV-MOD in the "fake DLC, e.p: /assets/DLC/MP_MODSPACK/Serbia (BNW).

Then i start the game and it comes the MP_Multiplayer menu. But after this i can't click go an to the next menu? If i remove Serbia (BNW) it works again.

But i think this is the way to make playebel all CIV-MODS???

Do you have try do play any CIV-MOD???:confused::sad:

Firaxis decided that mods should not be allowed in multiplayer. But their own mods - DLCs - are okay.

The only way to play mods in multiplayer is to trick the game into thinking that your mods are DLCs. To do this, you can make your mods into a "fake DLC" by using the programs and instructions here.

You need to do what it says in this thread starting on the line that says "Making your own modpack".

There are only six mods I know that will work if you just paste them into assets/DLC.

Ok, tonight i will try it again. Thank until this moment!

You need to do what it says in this thread starting on the line that says "Making your own modpack".

There are only six mods I know that will work if you just paste them into assets/DLC.

Evo ovako:

skine sa ove strane program:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=533238

ubaci mod-fajlovi u svoj folder:
C:\Users\MIA_LAPTOP\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS

posle toga uklicu program i dopuni folder-adrese.

izaberi srbiju i montenergo i onda klikni da startuje civ5.

to je to :)

svako dobro!

:):goodjob:

Moderator Action: As noted in the post you quote below, this is an English language forum, and you must provide an English translation of your post. Thanks.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Zemo, jesi nasao kako se ukljucuju modovi za multiplayer?? :confused:
Jesi pogledao mozda da li mogu one nase dve Juge, Srbija i Montenegro da se ubace? Ja i burazer smo trazili ne mozemo nikako da uglavimo te modove jbg.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics! Since this is an English language forum, you need to provide an English translation of your post. Thanks.

Game is more stable now, its been confirmed. It still crashes thow sometimes, but host crashes are rare and no desync errors anymore. I think its much better then before the patch. Tabarhog, add me to steam : Pyc_Hawk. You know I ll plow u.

Please, can someone help me how to play Civ5 BNW multiplayer with mods? Please I dont understand what kind of program I need, where is "D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2" I try to find but I cant find this path. PLEASE HELP ME!!! If someone come from Serbia or other former Yugoslavian republics please contact me on private messages where we can writte on our language. P L E A S E H E L P M E

Top Bottom