1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Pop your Borders Quickly

Discussion in 'Article Comments' started by TheDS, Aug 5, 2008.

1. TheDS

TheDS Regular Riot

A new book entry has been added:

[drupal=479]How to Pop your Borders Quickly[/drupal]

2. TheDS

TheDS Regular Riot

Um... Thank you, whoever logged in as me and posted this for me. I had no idea I should do this. Should I also start a thread for my Religious Experience article (see sig)?

3. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Moderator Action: These should go in the Strategy & Tips forum. Also, if you think someone has used your account, feel free to pm Thunderfall, or use the button.

4. Ginger_Ale

Ginger_Ale Lurker Retired Moderator

Actually, when I added your strategy article to the War Academy after we switched to the new software for the main page a few months ago, I cited you (TheDS) as the author. The forum software then creates a thread here in the Article Comments forum with you as the thread starter, even though you didn't make it yourself. This thread is just an automatically-generated result of the main site software, so no need to worry about your login security. :)

Chieftess, I reopened this thread, since technically all pages on the main site have corresponding comment threads here in this forum (although discussion for strategy articles like these probably should go in the "real" thread for it)!

5. Ivo1

Ivo1 Chieftain

What about Broadway, Rock'n'Roll and Hollywood?