1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

how to put a +12 with improvements built city in the scenario

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by MasrTheEgyptian, Jul 25, 2006.

1. MasrTheEgyptian

MasrTheEgyptian Chieftain

in the WWII conquest the are cities with +12 Population having most of the improvements built and move over it was expanded because of accumelated culture

now I can only make a 12 population city with no buildings and most of the 12 population will die any way because I can only use 8 tiles from the country side or else they will just riot ,so how can I make improved cities in my scenarios ?

2. Nwoll

Nwoll Chieftain

when you put a city in the editor you can right click it with the mouse and under the properties tab you can add improvements to the city. for the tiles around the city you put on an "overlay" (the tab next to the resources)

3. BadKharma

BadKharma Chieftain

You can also adjust the culture level of each city to expand borders.

4. MasrTheEgyptian

Nwoll ty will try it
    BadKharma ----- how can I do that ?

5. MasrTheEgyptian

I think I got it BadKharma ty and ty again Nwoll