1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How to put some elements of RFC in my mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Yummypie, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Yummypie

Yummypie Chieftain

Hello. I am building a mod and I am interested in putting the rise and fall element in a mod I am building. However, I have almost no coding skill. (I can work with the XML files though). Is it possible to take just this element into my mod and if so how would I do it. Thanks.

2. JujuLautre

JujuLautre Chieftain

It's not possible to "just" take this element out. You would need lots of work including plenty of python/c++ to extract it, not mentioning all the adaptation work (things like stability maps cannot be adapted that easily).