1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

How to resurrect civs in RFC retail version.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Matt the Czar, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Matt the Czar

Matt the Czar Chieftain

So I was playing as the Romans in the version that ships with BtS, and became the Americans. After purging all foreign powers from the Americas, Germany became a superpower. Spain, France, And Russia have all fallen apart. England, Germany, Greece, and the Netherlands have started fighting over Western Europe and Spanish Africa by 1922. Can I resurrect them? And if I cannot, should I intervene and enter the Great War?

2. clanky4

clanky4 Platinum Chip is what all true couriers strive for

You have to ask yourself one very important question. Do they have oil?

Spoiler :

But seriously there is no way to directly resurrect a dead civ. There is a chance every so often that a random civ might resurrect. Some are more likely to resurrect than others and instability increases the chances of a resurrection in your territory

3. Matt the Czar

Matt the Czar Chieftain

What about worldbuilding or cheating them back in? :mischief:

Ps. France has coal and uranium, and Spanish and German Africa have oil. :cowboy: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15:

4. ales_

ales_ Heir

You can do it in Worldbuilder, of course.

5. clanky4

clanky4 Platinum Chip is what all true couriers strive for

Wouldn't they just collapse a few turns later? Unless the civ was somehow not unstable when it was initially killed.

6. ales_

ales_ Heir

I don't know. Try it.