1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] How to turn off Golden/Dark Age?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Astacius, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Astacius

Astacius Chieftain

Is there any way to do that? I don't want to turn off the entire expansion but only this feature as it sucks in current patch. Maybe there is some tweak in game options in game folder or in console, like setting normal age for score from 0 to 999999? This way everyone would have a normal age all the time..
    Or.. if there is no such an option, maybe there is a way just to turn off visual effects of dark/golden era? they look terrible and game is awful ugly

2. nstutt

nstutt Chieftain

Yes they should remove the screen colour changing of make it optional as that is a real no-no. I love the look of this game as its usually nice and bright and colourful, I dont want a dark screen. That will really put me off playing.

3. Astacius

Astacius Chieftain

Yeah I have stopped playing because of that. I am waiting for some patch to fix this

4. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Queen's

5. Astacius

Astacius Chieftain

I know but I can't download it!