How will you celebrate May 1st?

They weren't really "Jewish inventions". Communism may have been conceived or formulated by a Jewish guy, but it's not like Matzah.

Jews being stereotyped as evil, world-controlling bankers, OTOH, makes far more sense as a target for Al's "demonstration".

Banks and Communism are both Jewish inventions! :crazyeye: Such an indecisive race needs to learn better discipline in camps :gripe:

Be careful. Iudaioi Taxeis might own you. Not to mention Judah Ben-Hur.

As a German, the anti-Germany attitude of the Neo-Nazis I've encountered so far in my life worries me the most.

What can you expect? Propaganda works like a charm.

Fortunately (at least in this case), the old generation that was subject to that propaganda is dying off, and WW2 feels more and more like ancient history instead of that thing that happened not too long ago. The anti-German attitude will die down (unless Germany goes on a rampage again).

Fortunately (at least in this case), the old generation that was subject to that propaganda is dying off, and WW2 feels more and more like ancient history instead of that thing that happened not too long ago. The anti-German attitude will die down (unless Germany goes on a rampage again).
I would be happy to witness that already in my life time!

Top Bottom