How will you redesign Yongle (if Lijia becomes the civ/dynasty UA)?

Phantagonist

Chieftain
Honestly I don't hate Yongle's ability Lijia, as it offers a unique playstyle based on building multiple tall cities. However, historically speaking, Lijia is neither designed by or exclusive to Yongle, while Yongle had more distinguished achievements: the Treasure Voyages of Zheng He, the compilation of the Yongle Encyclopedia, the construction of the Forbidden Palace and Porcelain Tower, the five victories over the Mongols, etc.

Here is my idea. If Lijia becomes the civ ability/dynasty ability (could be renamed to represent the massive Chinese workforce), Yongle could keep the unique playstyle while having a new ability ro represent his glorious achievements (or his bloody uprising).

Do you like this idea? If yes, how will you redesign Yongle? If no, why?

I was always under the impression that he would become a scientific leader for China, considering we were lacking one. So as a result, I would still make him a primarily scientific leader.

Leader Ability: Perpetual Happiness (what Yongle means)- Every campus district and building grants +1 amenity to the city in which it was built. +5% gold, culture, and faith yields if city is Happy.

Agenda-Yongle Encyclopedia- Likes to have large amounts of culture and science. Dislikes civs that have more culture and science than him.

Honestly I don't hate Yongle's ability Lijia, as it offers a unique playstyle based on building multiple tall cities. However, historically speaking, Lijia is neither designed by or exclusive to Yongle, while Yongle had more distinguished achievements: the Treasure Voyages of Zheng He, the compilation of the Yongle Encyclopedia, the construction of the Forbidden Palace and Porcelain Tower, the five victories over the Mongols, etc.

Here is my idea. If Lijia becomes the civ ability/dynasty ability (could be renamed to represent the massive Chinese workforce), Yongle could keep the unique playstyle while having a new ability ro represent his glorious achievements (or his bloody uprising).

Do you like this idea? If yes, how will you redesign Yongle? If no, why?
Probably something either related to Zheng He's voyaging (junk ship UU) or Forbidden City. Maybe the Yongle Encyclopedia could be cool or moving one's capital.

Top Bottom