How Would You Rather Die?

Out of the following, how would you rather die?

• Fast, exciting, painful (skydiving, rock climbing, trampled by concert crowd)

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Slow, excruciating, with time to really feel the pain (cancer, AIDS sans-medication)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Something involving dementia, hallucinations and generally losing touch

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Quietly, with heaps of comfort, with loved ones, best doctors available, comfy bed, favorite music

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • In your sleep, with no warning that it's coming

Votes: 30 40.0%

• Total voters

On Yer Flour

Prince
Out of the choices listed, how would you rather die?

Who would be crazy enough to vote #1 or #2?

Anyway. This is too easy obviously #4. But I've always thought about what it'll be like to be bitten by a poisonous snake.

#1 (although trampled by rock concert crowd doesn't really fit my definiton of "fast") or #4.

Who would be crazy enough to vote #1 or #2?

Anyway. This is too easy obviously #4. But I've always thought about what it'll be like to be bitten by a poisonous snake.

I was going back and forth between #2 and #1, and finally picked #1.

#3 sounds fun, especially if I leave a funky testament and several time-trigger emails and various stuff lying around to manipulate people after my death.

Numeros uno and tres.

Sealed in an iron ball and fired into the sun by a nuclear cannon for me

I have actually had conversations about this. What I want is most importantly, that I die in a way that leaves all my organs usable for others. After that I would like it not to be too painful. An anyuerism (sp?) in my sleep that leaves me brain dead should do the trick.

I think Eran's is the more moral option.

My preferred death is one that occurs due to my own free will.

In a reality TV show where I am put in a closed arena with every dangerous animal known to man. With nothing but my bare fists to defend myself. All money generated by it goes to my family.

Final words being.

"Bigger bears then you have tried."

Top Bottom