Hub - Always War PBEM

There's not much to tell, for I haven't found a Tundra Marble to compete for with Nighthawk yet.

So anyone wanna help contain Spain? I am already kind of working together with India to that end.

Ok well you better hurry with them and grow that city to size 2 because it isn't a bad location but I'll have to change its name though, it's a shame you wasted those Hammers on a back door approach because a front door assault would have crushed me because I WAS away haha

So, for some reason, when I try to load my turn, I keep getting a crash to desktop.
A message box pops up, but it doesn't last very long. It says something about protecting the save file in case of changes to mods. I don't use any mods though. In fact I barely play other than this PBEM. I get the same error when trying to load other saves as well. I'm googling, but if anyone knows of a solution, that would help.

Y'all playing the Steam version?

So, for some reason, when I try to load my turn, I keep getting a crash to desktop.
A message box pops up, but it doesn't last very long. It says something about protecting the save file in case of changes to mods. I don't use any mods though. In fact I barely play other than this PBEM. I get the same error when trying to load other saves as well. I'm googling, but if anyone knows of a solution, that would help.

Yes look at my post in the Temporary Leave thread, sorry I can't give a link cause I'm mobile today.

It looks like a mass update is coming and I've been here before, it's BAD

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=13260265&postcount=318

Top Bottom