Hub - Always War PBEM

HURR DURR Lion defeats Warrior on hill, the odds were 3.3% for that to happen. HURR DURR

Obviously those were some vicious lions and they caught the undertrained warriors off guard... DUH! ;)

sent along

They shall pay for this! We will send one of our best spies to infiltrate their government and kill their king! I can already think of the perfect man for this mission:

Link to video.

Sent to Skellora

@Imp. Knoedel nice touch with the Vid, so your taking on an evil disposition then.

BTW I think that was the first reported battle win or loss.

Persian land uncovering nicely

Sent to Skellora

@Imp. Knoedel nice touch with the Vid, so your taking on an evil disposition then.

BTW I think that was the first reported battle win or loss.

Persian land uncovering nicely

I wouldn´t call Scar evil, just... misunderstood. After all he brought freedom to the formerly oppressed hyenas until the Loyalists under Simba reinstated the previous corrupt regime.

Btw, while we´re at it:

Link to video.

I think this video is incredibly hilarious :lol:.

Hey Eclipse, I wasn't sure at first but now I think the pupils on your mask is looking around.

Hey Eclipse, I wasn't sure at first but now I think the pupils on your mask is looking around.

Oh man you made my day, reading your message lifted my spirits. My best friend of 30 years was found to have a golf ball sized tumor on the left side of his brain and I'm a thousand miles away

I thought you were being hideously sarcastic at first. And it didn't make sense to me. But now I realize... :(

Well, I´m pretty bad when it comes to display of feelings, so take this picture of ponies instead:

Feeling better now?

It's a good thing there are no random events in my ancient start pbem games. I just had a hurricane take my first library just before I popped a great scientist. Now I have no way to get gpp in the city with a near full bar and will have to put the settler I was about to whip in limbo while I fix this...

sent you an email sohleks... theres some sort of error with pbem tracker, its not recognizing as having a turn for me. can you resend manually? thanks

Top Bottom