ShawnBenji

Chieftain
GENERAL INFORMATION ON MAP SCENARIO:

Civilization VI domination map for Japan. This map recreates the island nation of Japan, the various surrounding islands and terrain with great accuracy.

The goal of this scenario is reclaim the land of the raising sun from the filthy foreigners that has taken up residence on your great island nation. On this map you are competing against five other civs for supremacy, they are: Russia, China, America, England, and Australia.
Russia starts on the northern most island of Hakkaido, China in the Chugoku southern region, America in the northern Tohoku region, England on the southern most island of Kyusyu, and Australia on the southren island of Shikoku. Hojo (Japan) starts in the Kanto region (Tokyo bay area)

Each start region/island have unique resources while are not limited to you can find in abundance there. For anyone wondering why Japan starts in the Tokyo bay area and not where it should be historically, it's because to avoid a too strong of a start and prevent early game snowballing. The rough terrain in the Kanto region makes rapid expansion difficult which allows a more entertaining and lengthy play through. The aforementioned snowballing only begin to signs of effect into the late Atomic era.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE:

The scenario was designed for prince difficulty and it's best to select no barbarians for less advanced machines or personal preference. While you play against five civilization in the scenario they are still six other civs present on the map that are placed in an exclusion zone far away in order to prevent the game from placing the additional civs on the main island where they can intervene in the scenario. while you can discover them they don't do anything.

These additional civs are: Poland, Aztec, Norway, Arabia, Sparta, Sumeria.

HOW TO SET UP THE SCENARIO:

1.extract the folder from JapanMap rar file and place into Mods folder
2. ensure that the map is enabled in the the additional content section
3. create game as usual and select advance setup
4. go to the scenario drop down menu (standard ruleset) and select JapanMap and in the map size drop down menu select huge map. Change the number of city states on the slider to three
5. Select the ai civs: Russia, China, America, England, and Australia including Poland, Aztec, Norway, Arabia, Sparta, Sumeria and of course Japan the civ you play as (That's only if you wish to play out the scenario)
6. press start game right there in the advance setup section you're already in. Enjoy.

WONDERS INCLUDED:

Great barrier reef, Mt. Everest, Cliffs of Dover, and the Galapagos islands

FINAL WORDS:

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated and i will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place here and Sorry for the poor screenshots in advance, they were taken on my spare laptop as my main computer is out for repairs, cheers!

Attachments

• JapanMap.rar
    36.1 KB · Views: 661
  • screenshots.rar
    10.1 MB · Views: 835
Last edited:
Thank you very much for this, jsut what I wanted to find. I am downloading this right now and report after I am done playing this

UPD1: map doesn't work

Last edited:
Top Bottom