Huge Map Saves

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by wuhjah, Mar 30, 2013.

1. wuhjah

wuhjah Prince

Can anyone post some saves from a huge map Conquests game. I'm hoping to get a few ranging through all the eras to show the development and expansion. I would like to preview some terrain in game with the f.o.w., (and all my saves are mod related.)

You could post them temporarily one by one, all together, or pm me for my email address.

:banana::thanx:

2. Puppeteer

Puppeteer Emperor

Here are some saves from my one-opponent huge map. We're only early middle ages in 770 AD.

Puppeteer-huge-1-4000 BC.SAV
    PPT-huge-1-try2-1000 BC.SAV
    PPT-Huge-1-770 AD.SAV

I actually have the autosaves for every turn if there is a particular point you want to see. I am attaching an animated minimap showing the game progress.

Edit: You may also find a bonanza of huge map saves by looking in the Succession Game forum. There should be a large number of saves for games with huge maps every 10-20 turns of each game. Actually quite a few of those are beyond huge with 256x256 world maps and 31 opponents.

Attached Files:

3. wuhjah

wuhjah Prince

Thanks, Puppeteer.

I'm not looking for a turn, per-say. Just looking for say, about 20% of the world explored, 40% and so on, so I can find some good screen shots that include development, from nothing to railroads, warriors to tanks, and the fog of war where it still exists.

I took the second two and will look at them sometime soon. I'm sure they'll be a good starting point. (Whether you leave them up is up to you.)

4. Puppeteer

Puppeteer Emperor

I edited my post as you were replying, so I'll repost here so you don't miss it:

Also Stories and Tales may have map saves of interest.

5. wuhjah

wuhjah Prince

Thanks for the tip. I'll have a look around.

6. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Were you looking for something like this? The game progresses to the last turn I've played.

If you PM me your email, I can send you the 4000BC Autosave.

Saves removed.